14 Oct 2020
Things may be different this winter, but one thing we know for sure - the same, great Telluride Ski Resort is here and ready for you! We've broken down some of the changes for the 2020-21 winter season to help make sure you are prepared and have an enjoyable vacation. Click here for some additional details from the Telluride Ski Resort for the 2020-21 season.
Lift Tickets & Passes
Lift tickets for the 2020-21 season are now on sale! In an effort to manage numbers on the mountain and keep everyone safe, the following will be different this winter:
- All lift passes must be purchased in advance. There will be no same-day purchases available at the mountain.
- All multi-day products must be used consecutively.
- Tickets will be mailed in advance - so purchase as soon as possible to ensure you receive your tickets.
- Limits on quantities for lift tickets, season passes, or multi-day products can be imposed at any time.
- New and/or additional date restrictions may be imposed at any time.
In order to ensure a spot on the mountain, we recommend purchasing your ski passes as soon as possible. Click here to purchase lift tickets for the 2020-21 season or click here for winter or multi-day passes.
Click here for the most up-to-date information about lift tickets from the Telluride Ski Resort.
Ski school will be open for the 2020-21 winter season! In an effort to keep everyone safe, the Telluride Ski Resort will be implementing the following this winter:
- All ski school lessons require advance reservations and pre-purchase.
- Private lessons are available for full-day or morning/afternoon sessions for adults and children. Click here for more information about private lessons.
- Group lessons are available in half-day sessions only and divided by the following age groups: 3-6 year-olds (max 2), 7-14 year-olds (max 3), and adults (max 4).
- Children's Ski School will be completely outdoors with no indoor meetings or activities. All rentals will be picked up outside and children will be escorted into the building for boot fit confirmation only.
Lift Lines and Base Areas
While there is plenty of breathing room on the mountain, the base areas and lift lines may be crowded. The Telluride Ski Resort is doing the following to ensure guests are safe:
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at various locations throughout the mountain and base areas.
- The maze lift line queue will be extended to accommodate 6 feet of social distancing.
- Guests will be loaded in singles unless parties are related or skiing together.
- Ticket checking will be done at an arm's length with no contact.
- All high-touch surfaces, such as map boxes, tissues, etc., have been removed.
Face Coverings & Masks
To help ensure the safety of all Telluride Ski Resort guests, the following rules will apply on the mountain this winter:
- Masks or face coverings are required when 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Masks will be required in indoor and outdoor spaces, except when eating or drinking. That includes ticket sales offices, lift lines, lift terminals, bathrooms, and food vendors.
We all have to eat, right? The following will be enforced at all on-mountain dining this year:
- To-go options will be available whenever possible.
- Capacity will be limited to not exceed local and state requirements.
- Touchless payment methods are available at every restaurant to avoid cash.
- Extra outdoor seating will be available at some locations.
- Seating will be spaced out so that there is six feet between tables and groups.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding the Telluride Ski Resort this winter, please contact them directly. Click here for more information.