Alpine Lodging Telluride's Cleanliness Standards
At Alpine Lodging Telluride, your health and safety are our #1 priority. To ensure a comfortable and clean stay, we have always had the highest level of cleaning standards across all of our properties.
Our Cleaning Policies For Every Stay:
- Entire property is thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant chemicals recommended by the CDC and the EPA
- Commercially launder all sheets and towels, even if they appear unused
- Supervisors are utilizing a hospital-grade disinfectant on all high-traffic areas, such as door handles, cabinet pulls, light switches, toilet handles, remotes, etc.
- Dishes are run through the dishwasher
- All rooms are dusted and vacuumed
- All staff wear appropriate PPE during all cleans
- All housekeeping staff has been trained and certified in COVID-19 cleaning protocols
Every home is deep-cleaned twice a year during the spring and fall offseasons. Deep cleans include:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all appliances
- Interior of all cabinets and drawers are wiped down
- All furniture is moved and areas are vacuumed/mopped; all carpets are professionally cleaned
- Walls and baseboards are wiped down and scrubbed
- Windows and blinds are wiped down and cleaned
- Furniture and decor is polished
- Bathrooms are thoroughly disinfected and cleaned
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cleanliness standards or if you need any additional cleaning, please contact us at email@example.com.