***Our policies may temporarily vary from our normal policies due to COVID-19. Please reach out to us directly at 888-893-0158 or Reservations@AlpineLodging.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your specific policy.***
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present and may lead to illness and death. By using Alpine Lodging to facilitate an occupancy at any of our respective managed properties, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19 or any other contagious disease. You agree to hold Alpine Lodging, and it’s representatives, clients, affiliates, and vendors harmless in the event of any illness that may be contracted as part of your occupancy.
I have read and am familiar with the most recent San Miguel County orders and myself and my traveling party vow to adhere to these orders during our stay.
The initial deposit of 25% of the total rent, taxes and fees is due at the time of booking a reservation.
For stays at Mountainside Inn, Manitou Lodge and Hotel Columbia: the final balance is due 10 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 10 days of arrival will be due in full on booking.
For stays at luxury properties and the River Club: the final balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 60 days of arrival will be due in full on booking.
For stays at Bear Creek Lodge and in our other Alpine Lodging Telluride properties (other than stated above): the final balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be due in full on booking.
Each deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations at any time will forfeit the deposit(s) paid to date. No additional fee will apply. Shortening of the stay after the final deposit has been paid will forfeit the deposit paid for the unused nights.
Alpine Lodging Telluride enforces the following policies:
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Check-in location is detailed in your reservation confirmation.
- Late Arrival: We do not have a 24-hour front desk. If you arrive after the office at your designated check-in location has closed for the day, further arrival information and an after-hours emergency phone number is included in your reservation confirmation.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Refunds: Because our reservations are carefully scheduled in advance, no partial refunds will be made for early departures.
- Card on File: A valid credit card must be submitted prior to check-in. Any damages incurred during your stay that require additional cleaning or repair expenses will be charged to the credit card on file. The amount charged is at the sole discretion of Alpine Lodging Telluride or its subsidiaries.
- Smoking: All properties are NON-SMOKING. If any member of your party smokes in the unit, interior hallway, deck or patio, a $250 penalty and additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- Management: While your reservation with Alpine Lodging Telluride is confirmed and guaranteed, we simply manage the property you are renting. If for any reason the property becomes unusable, we will do our utmost to find a comparable property, at the same cost. If we are unable to do that, we will provide a full refund.
- Pets: Dogs are allowed only in designated properties, and limited to two (2). Management reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed a nuisance; in the event of an eviction, no fees will be refunded. Dogs must be registered with Guest Services upon arrival. Any evidence of unregistered pets will incur a $250 fine plus any additional cleaning, damages, and HOA Fines. Pet fees apply and vary depending on the property.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping services included in your stay vary by property, with daily housekeeping only at the Hotel Columbia. Additional services may be arranged in advance through the Guest Services team, for a fee.
- Housewares: Linens (bedding and towels) are provided with your rental. For properties with kitchens, cookware, utensils and dishes are provided.
- A Note on Hot Tubs: For those complexes with community hot tubs, the hours of operation are subject to the HOA regulations. Most complex hot tubs shut down during the spring and fall off-seasons (between the end of ski area operations and Memorial Day weekend, and between Columbus Day weekend and ski area opening).
- A Note on Internet Service: The Telluride region is a remote area of Colorado, and both telecommunication and utility interruptions may occur. Our staff and utility providers work to ensure outages are as short as possible, but service disruptions should be expected. Alpine Lodging Telluride and its subsidiaries do not provide refunds or folio credits for such interruptions.
- A Note on Construction: It happens, a lot, especially in the short alpine summer season. Expect detours, some noise, and work zones peppered throughout the area.
- Age Restriction: The minimum age of the primary renter is 21 for condos and homes and 18 for hotel properties.
We at Alpine Lodging Telluride offer comprehensive travel insurance from CSA on all of our lodging reservations. This is optional coverage. We have chosen to always offer it as an option for you as a guest because we know that unexpected disruptions to travel plans can occur where you have to cancel your reservation due to an emergency. The CSA vacation travel insurance policy covers 100% of your lodging reservation cost if you have to cancel due to a covered emergency, such as sickness, injury or death, involuntary termination of employment etc. The coverage also includes certain travel delays. The cost of the travel insurance is 5% of your total lodging cost and the insurance can be added at booking or up until we charge your final lodging deposit. If you choose to add it at booking but change your mind, you have up to 10 days from the booking date to cancel the insurance at no cost. For more detailed coverage information or for specific coverage questions, please contact CSA travel insurance at 866-999-4018 and refer to product number G-330CSA. You can also ask one of our reservation agents or click here.