An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present and may lead to illness and death. By using Alpine Lodging to facilitate an occupancy at any of our respective managed properties, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19 or any other contagious disease. You agree to hold Alpine Lodging, and it’s representatives, clients, affiliates, and vendors harmless in the event of any illness that may be contracted as part of your occupancy.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
*Effective January 1, 2022*
25% of the total is due at time of booking (non-refundable). Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
If canceled less than 60 days prior to arrival all reservations are non-refundable and due in full.
Condos and Non-luxury homes
25% of the total is due at time of booking (non-refundable). Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
If canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival all reservations are non-refundable and due in full.
25% of the total is due at time of booking (non-refundable). Final Payment is due 7 days prior to arrival.
If cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival all reservations are non-refundable and due in full.
Stay 30+ nights in ALL units
10% of rent + taxes and fees due at booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
If canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival, guests will receive a full refund less an 8% reservation fee. If canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival all reservations are non-refundable and due in full.
Each deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations at any time will forfeit the deposit(s) paid to date. No additional fee will apply. Shortening of the stay after the final deposit has been paid will forfeit the deposit paid for the unused nights
Alpine Lodging Telluride enforces the following policies at all times:
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Check-in location is detailed in your reservation confirmation.
- Late Arrival: We do not have a 24-hour front desk. If you arrive after the office at your designated check-in location has closed for the day, further arrival information and an after-hours emergency phone number is included in your reservation confirmation.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Occupancy: Per San Miguel County Public Health Order 2020-06, at no time shall the amount of people located within the short-term rental space exceed the maximum sleeping capacity. This is punishable by fines and/or jail time as enforced by the county.
- Refunds: Because our reservations are carefully scheduled in advance, no partial refunds will be made for early departures.
- Card on File: A valid credit card must be submitted prior to check-in. Any damages incurred during your stay that require additional cleaning or repair expenses will be charged to the credit card on file. The amount charged is at the sole discretion of Alpine Lodging Telluride or its subsidiaries.
- Smoking: All properties are NON-SMOKING. If any member of your party smokes in the unit, interior hallway, deck or patio, a $250 penalty and additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- Management: While your reservation with Alpine Lodging Telluride is confirmed and guaranteed, we simply manage the property you are renting. If for any reason the property becomes unusable, we will do our utmost to find a comparable property, at the same cost. If we are unable to do that, we will provide a full refund.
- Pets: Dogs are allowed only in designated properties, and limited to two (2). Management reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed a nuisance; in the event of an eviction, no fees will be refunded. Dogs must be registered with Guest Services upon arrival. Any evidence of unregistered pets will incur a $250 fine plus any additional cleaning, damages, and HOA Fines. Pet fees apply and vary depending on the property.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping services included in your stay vary by property, with daily housekeeping only at the Hotel Columbia. Additional services may be arranged in advance through the Guest Services team, for a fee.
- Housewares: Linens (bedding and towels) are provided with your rental. For properties with kitchens, cookware, utensils and dishes are provided.
- A Note on Hot Tubs: For those complexes with community hot tubs, the hours of operation are subject to the HOA regulations. Most complex hot tubs shut down during the spring and fall off-seasons (between the end of ski area operations and Memorial Day weekend, and between Columbus Day weekend and ski area opening).
- A Note on Internet Service: The Telluride region is a remote area of Colorado, and both telecommunication and utility interruptions may occur. Our staff and utility providers work to ensure outages are as short as possible, but service disruptions should be expected. Alpine Lodging Telluride and its subsidiaries do not provide refunds or folio credits for such interruptions.
- A Note on Construction: It happens, a lot, especially in the short alpine summer season. Expect detours, some noise, and work zones peppered throughout the area.
- Age Restriction: The minimum age of the primary renter is 21 for condos and homes and 18 for hotel properties.
We at Alpine Lodging Telluride offer comprehensive travel insurance from CSA on all of our lodging reservations. This is optional coverage. We have chosen to always offer it as an option for you as a guest because we know that unexpected disruptions to travel plans can occur where you have to cancel your reservation due to an emergency. The CSA vacation travel insurance policy covers 100% of your lodging reservation cost if you have to cancel due to a covered emergency, such as sickness, injury or death, involuntary termination of employment etc. The coverage also includes certain travel delays. The cost of the travel insurance is 5% of your total lodging cost and the insurance can be added at booking or up until we charge your final lodging deposit. If you choose to add it at booking but change your mind, you have up to 10 days from the booking date to cancel the insurance at no cost. For more detailed coverage information or for specific coverage questions, please contact CSA travel insurance at 866-999-4018 and refer to product number G-330CSA. You can also ask one of our reservation agents or click here.